Club and Unincorporated Association

Club and unincorporated associations include civic organizations, trade associations, labor organizations, recreational clubs and other similar types or organizations. The business name in the title is the only requirement.
Documents needed to open the account include:

  • Resolutions: Including authority of representatives
  • Two Forms of Personal Identification: For all authorized signers
  • EIN of Organization or Club and Documentation
  • State Massage License: If applicable

TruWest is here to answer your questions, so feel free to call 1 (855) 878-9378 (that’s 855-TRUWEST).