Corporations, Non-Profits and Professional Corporations (PCs)

When opening a business account with TruWest for corporations, non-profits and PCs, the business title must include one of the following: Inc., Corp., Ltd., Incorporated, Corporation or Limited. 

Documents needed to open the account include:

  • Evidence of Existence: Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation stamped by the Secretary of State
  • Corporate Resolution or Minutes from Board of Directors Meeting: Names and titles of officers must be listed and authorize the opening of the account; if applicable, it must be signed by the secretary of the corporation
  • Two Forms of Personal Identification: For all authorized signers
  • Fictitious Name Statement: If applicable
  • Corporate EIN Number and Documentation
  • Non-Profit Status
  • State Massage License: If applicable
  • Determination from the IRS: Applicable to non-profits only (churches are exempt); organizations must apply through the IRS, which will send a determination letter stating that the organization has qualified for non-profit status

TruWest is here to answer your questions, so feel free to call 1 (855) 878-9378 (that’s 855-TRUWEST).