Limited Liability Company

The Limited Liability Company must include one of the following in its title: Limited Liability Company, Limited Company, LLC or LC.

Documents needed to open the account include:

  • Articles of Organization (AZ) or Certificate of Formation (TX)
  • Operating Agreement
  • Resolutions: Signed by all members or by a managing member
  • Two Forms of Personal Identification: For all authorized signers
  • EIN for LLC and Documentation
  • State Massage License: If applicable

TruWest is here to answer your questions, so feel free to call 1 (855) 878-9378 (that’s 855-TRUWEST).